Sooo sadly enough my bf's brother couldn't help either BUT apparently I still got a few months of warranty left so I contacted Wacom to see if I can exchange the tablet.
Waiting for the reply now. If I can send it in I will probably not be able to do any digital drawing for a while. Smaller pixels yes, since it's possible with a mouse, but nothing too big.
Which means I will most likely open pixel commissions very soon. For one it can help me gather the shipping costs and well if I can't exchange it then I can collect some money for a new tablet. That means they will be cash only for now.